Using Embrace Assessments you can test the skills and knowledge
of your existing staff and potential new recruits. Embrace Assessments
ensures the staff you hire have the skills and knowledge you are
Build your own assessments or use our assessment library.
Some uses of Embrace Assessments are:
- New recruit assessments
- Ongoing staff assessment
- Product tests
- Test understanding of new procedures and policies
- Testing your outsourcers
Key features are:
- Design the look and feel of the assessments yourself. Choose
corporate colours and logos, add links to other internet/intranet
- Add pictures to questions or question options
- No limit on number of questions per assessment.
- No limit on the number of pages an assessment can have.
- Automatic marking.
- Add different weightings to each question.
- Range of question types available including:
- Multiple choice - single answer questions
- Multiple choice - multiple answer
- Number field
- Free text single word or phrase matching
- Manual marked and non-markable questions
- Option to show staff member score and correct answers after
- Real-time reporting of results.
- Automatic distribution of forms by email.
- Export data to Microsoft Excel or other tool.
- Create assessments which include flow control or branching,
enabling you to send respondees to a page explaining why they
have got a question wrong or to a relevant website to learn more
about a particular topic.
For more detailed information including a free demo and examples
of Embrace's reporting features go to our embrace microsite at http://embrace.asponlinesoftware.com - Assessments
Contact us now to find out more.